Oversized Clitoris

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Oversized Clitoris

I have noticed that most women's clitorises are hidden by the outer lips or are not very visible. Mine tends to stick out more. I'm not sure if it's just the hood or what, but I sort of feel like a freak in women's change rooms. Is this normal?
Anyone going to help me out?
Ms. Boleyn, I sent you a note to assuage your fears. I can relate to your self-image concerns, because I have spent more than half of my life worrying about just this sort of thing, including the smells my healthy body makes. I am blessed to be as hale & healthy as I am at my stage in life, and have finally (fairly recently!) come to terms with ME, just the way I am. God made us certain ways, and there are no "freaks" in His world, I assure you. ;-)

Please take care of yourself healthwise, see your Ob-Gyn regularly, and don't worry about the shell your soul came in unless you find something broken. I used to do that, and found this made me depressed for no reason at all. Read this forum, which has given me a wealth of confidence and information, but don't believe everything you pre-suppose or read. Do your own research. The internet is up and running, and I would encourage you to take advantage of your questions as you obviously have already begun. Hope I helped at least somewhat. - Ally
I too share the same situation I will not say problem life is what you make it however, I have had no complaints in my relationships actually I have had nothing but compliments and rave reviews.  My main concern is that you are experiencing some embarrassment in women dressing rooms this is quite disturbing.  I am a shop- A-Holic and has never had to get naked to try on any clothes and the vast majority of the time you are quite alone in the dressing cubicle may be you should change clothing stores and never get totally naked to try on a pair jeans remember someone tried them on first.  you were given an gift and you should learn your worth. Hold your head up and remember You are somebody because God don"t make no Junk.
I have this problem and when I trim to closely, the hair pricks me and OUCH! I've learned to keep it a certain length so not to chafe as well.
I tend to be super sensitive too. This may sound weird, but can you clench your thighs together and get off? I've been able to do that for years now and didn't know that's what I was doing... hee hee....
I also have to be very careful not to wear jeans that are too tight in the crotch as well. I like tight jeans as I'm a kid from the 70's and 80's but if the rise isn't right, I'm outta them fast. I've gotten used to sewing my jeans so that they fit my body as well because I have a very little bum and no hips. Basically more like a guy in the hips, no saddle bags or shape really.
Anyway, just thought I'd say hey and let you know that no one is really looking at you down there unless you've colored your betty a neon color. The gals in the gym are so busy getting their own act together to get to where they are going next, I'm sure they don't notice that. I used to pluck my betty into a heart shape just for the fun of it and no one seemed to notice that.... Ha ha...
Cheers!
Sorry to bring this up again, but I have recently had several friends of various ages mention to me their anxieties about some aspect of physical size or appearance. The common point seems to be comparison to some unrealistic and false "standard". Media generated (including fashion, Madison Avenue, porn, whatever) images are NOT REAL!!

These powerful images and ideals are designed solely to influence our behaviours (purchasing, viewing a particular media outlet, or changing trends). They have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with reality in terms of life, anatomy, or relationships. Case in point. Most of us have probably never galloped through a field of wheat in black and white to embrace a 19 yr old Italian stud with abs of titanium based on our choice of any particular fragrance, hair styling product, or lip gloss. If you HAVE, I am jealous. :-P
being a woman who worries also of having a big clit, well their is no need to worry, i also have a very large labia it tends to have a butterfly efect when i lay down on the bed and i also have  a large clit its 4cm in length but can be fun especially when it comes to having a play when my clit is realy hard i almost know im going to *** so all these ladies you think is looking at youre lips are almost envious lol so keep rubbing it have fun land dont let other women put you down.
I have a three year old daughter who has a over sized clitoris. I want to know why? Is it hormones?
I have a oversized clit as well and I use to think something was wrong with me until I became sexually active, its a gift that drive men crazy and make women wish they had one too embrace it, love yourself and enjoy your gift it could be a mind blowing experience.