Ovulated but no period (NOT pregnant.......)
Hi.  I'm hoping someone has had a similar experience.  I have endometriosis and was on supression therapy for years where I wouldn't ovulate and just kept taking the pill, skipping the placebo week.  Then I stopped the pill in November of 05', got pregnant and gave birth to a wonderful little girl on Sept 2 of 2006.  It's 8 months on Weds since I've had her.  I have been breast feeding this whole time so I haven't expected a period BUT I ovulated 3 weeks ago  I know this because I was in the worst pain opf my life, bent over, unable to walk.... easily worse than labor.... Anyway my question is this..... I still have yet to bleed.  I am not pregnant and am wondering what is going on.  The pain is still lingering and I just don't feel well.  My dr is scheduling me for an u/s this week and then for another laproscopic procedure to remove any sca tissue I might have.
I want to know if anyone has experienced this... ovulating without actually getting a period when they definitely weren't pregnant and if there could possibly be another explanation besides my endo. that's causing it, like a cyst or a growth or something along those lines.
Thanks...
Are you sure you ovulated?  I have endo also and the pain from that can be as bad a labor. As far as I know you are not supposed to have pain like that during ovulation. I would have to say that it is probably the endo causing the pain.
It's good you are going back to the Dr. He should be able to tell you for sure whats going on.
I'm sorry you are going through this! I know! It sucks!!
Thanks... I really only assume it was ovulation because I have had pain like that every time I have ovulated over the years although never quite as bad.....
i have the sono today so maybe that will show something.
It does suck!