Ovulation Question
If a woman goes four to six months without menstruating (this is normal for the person and is healthy by what doctors have said), does it mean the woman is more or less fertile? Does menstruation have to be present for ovulation? Does the woman still lose eggs each month?
This condition is called secondary amenorrhea. Secondary amenorrhea is when a woman who has had normal menstrual cycles stops getting her monthly period for 3 or more months.

Causes of secondary amenorrhea include stress and anxiety, malnutrition, depression, overexercising, sudden weight loss or gain (obesity),thyroid disorders and hormonal imbalance due to polycystic ovarian syndrome(PCOS).Smoking is also associated with secondary amenorrhea.

This may be associated with ovulation or may be anovulatory.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.