Ovulation bleeding, ovarian cyst, missed period back and pelvic pain
I have been experiencing some strange symptoms for 2 1/2 months. It all started with lower pelvic pain, back pain and bleeding during ovulation. I missed my period last month and it has happened all over again this month. The pelvic pain is slightly gone but the back pain is stabbing and burning and gets in the way of everything I do. I have had miscycle bleeding the last two months which gets me confused with a period. The bleeding is not a flow but pinkish almost stain red. I have been to the GYN TWICE and the ER once for this. The ER diagnosed me with a 3cm Ovarian cyst with free fluid in the pelvis and said don't worry it will go away. The pain still was there and had gotten worse. The GYN did a pelvic exam and said my reproductive organs are perfect and my cyst is gone and resolved. This was over a week ago and I still have back pain. She said this is from having a strained back. I think it is still do to this cyst. If a cyst is resolved can you still have symptoms? I look up similar conditions and it shows Cervical Cancer which scares me. I have had a CT Scan in the ER, pelvic exam and a transvaginal ultrasound plus blood workup and urinalysis tests. All normal besides the 3cm cyst and free fluid in pelvic region. Would they be able to detect cancer with all these tests? Help please:) thanks! I just want to have normal cycles and be pain free so I can conceive or try to with my second child.