PAIN IN CERVIX

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

PAIN IN CERVIX

Hello just wondering if anyone has had a painful cervix while or after urinating. Been having pain in cervix,Does that mean im ovulating?
I DO! and I also have pain in one of my overies just before I ovulate my Dr. said that it was normal and was caused the egg being released and the pain is in the overy that releases it which swithches sides from month to month.
Hello ! Thank you very much for your comments it really helps. Your comments are greatly appreciated
Thank you so much for your comments and concerns. I will definently go and get this checked. I will call my Dr first thing Monday morning .Thanks again it is greatly appreciated.
Your cervix changes position all throughout your cycle and when you ovulate, it is at its highest and most open. It is possible that these changes in position cause you some mild pains.

Having said that, pain in your cervix during urination is not normal thing and you should have it checked out. You could have an infection or a cervical erosion.
AnnieBrooke commented on need a title -
TTC2006 commented on LONG, but I need inpu...
Sheaby commented on LONG, but I need inpu...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals