PERIOD AFTER DEPO
I JUST GOT OFF THE DEPO AWHILE BACK AND IV BEEN HAVEING IRREGGULAR BLEEDING NOT TRYING TO BE GROSS BUT I GET THIS THICK BROWNISH STUFF THAT COME OUT AND I RARELEY BLEED AT ALL IS THIS NORMAL?
yeah boo that totally normal for the couple of periods  mines was like that for a while it will clear up in a while i thought the same thing hun ur completely normal sometimes ur period will probably be like two or three day extra long but thats DEPO for ya
are u sure thats normal the discharge and everything?
The brown yucky stuff is normal. I was on depo for about a year and while i was on it i didnt have a period. for a while after getting off of depo i still didnt have a period and finally i started having the brown yucky period that didn't last very long. The first actual period i had was a 2 week period. later it finally straightened itself out and i started having the normal 7 day periods. For a long time after getting off of depo i began to think that the depo had caused me to become infertil. It took me 2 years to get pregnant. So if you're trying to get pregnant, it may take longer than you are expecting. Try not to get discouraged. I'm not recomending this method of birth control to anyone who wants to become pregnant shortly after getting  off of birth control.
I have been on the depo shot for two years an I want to have kids when I get older an I'm scared it will make me were I can't Iv not had a period since I have been on the shot should I change to the pill