PERIOD FOR 6 WEEKS

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

PERIOD FOR 6 WEEKS

HI I HAVE A QUESTION, I AM 25, I HAD MY TUBES TIED IN 2002, IVE NEVER HAD A CRAZY PERIOD BUT WHEN I STARTED IN SEPT. IT STARTED OUT LIKE NORMAL BUT IT HASNT STOPPED!WITHIN THE PAST 2-3 WEEKS I HAVE BEEN FLOODING MAJORLY WITH CLOTS THAT I CAN FEEL COMING AND ARE EXTREMELY LARGE AND LONG, IM SOAKING LIKE 3-4 SUPER PLUS TAMPONS AND PAD IN JUST A HOUR, IM FEELING VERY FAINT AND ALWAYS SLEEPY, MY HUBBY IS VERY AGGREVATED AS WE HAVENT HAD SEX THE WHOLE TIME!WHAT COULD BE WRONG WITH ME!!! THANK
Please go see the doctor.  It could be a range of things, but the only way you're going to find out what's wrong is with an examination.  Sounds like you're losing alot of blood and can become anemic.  Schedule an emergency appointment today.
i would definitely be seeing a doctor especially if your soaking up that many tampons plus bleeding that amount of time being that you are losing quite a lot of blood and could be dangerous could be anemic or somthing but you really need to go see a doctor!!!! :)
I had the same problem..it was a hormonal inbalance....ur gyn will give u pills to stop the bleeding
try a free clinic or family planning clinic. maybe there is a hospital that can rate you with your income. i have the same problem I don't have insurance either but there is a hospital where I live that goes with a sliding fee scale.
i just found out that my medicaid for myself i dont qualify b/c i had my tubes tied so none of the gyn want to see w/o pying then!!!i guess ill try er???
please go see a dr. I bled like that for 6 months and it is terrible. They can do a gynecologic exam while you are bleeding not the most comfortable but please do it.
have the doctor chec k  you for fibroids i did the same for months at a time and had a hysterectomy last year for a 2 pound 2 ounce fibroid