PINWORMS
PLEASE help me i am only 12 and i have pinworms my mom does't belive me and i had this for a few months so i don't know how much damage they did.plese help me i never gone through this before and what ive heard its gunna give me nightmares!!! so i need help now!
tell her to get medication and take just incae - uhhhh....pinworms, to my knowlage, don't cause ANY harm just itching
Its okay sweetie. Just STOP looking on the internet for info about it. Promise yourself not to browse any images of em. Tell your mom that its urgent you must get medicition because it itches and you dont want to be scratching all the time. If she is still lacking and slow responding to finding treatment for this...then tell someone else like a close neighbor, if you go to the pharamacy with her for other stuff...wonder to the pharamicist and ask where you can find over the counter medicine for pinworms...then take it kindly to your mom and ask if she could please purchase it for you.

Also make sure you change your panties daily as well. If not twice a day. Do NOT share any towel with friends or anything. And even when the pinworms is gone dont do this.

Here is some info to comfort you:
"Although pinworm infections can be annoying, they rarely cause serious health problems and are usually not dangerous. Therapy with routine prescription medications provides an effective cure in almost all cases"
Also if your mom STILL doesnt get you help....Remember this:

Pinworm infections occur in all socioeconomic groups; however, human-to-human spread is favored by close, crowded living conditions. Spread among family members is common. Animals do not harbor pinworms - humans are the only natural host for this parasite

Let her know she will get it.... =)
Oh darling, it will be ok. I have had them before (I was 19 at the time) and I got them from my boyfriends little sister (who was 7/8) when she came to stay with us. There is over the counter medicine you can buy and if it is like the one I took all you have to do is take 2 pills 7 days apart. I bought enough for every who had been in contact with me. I'm not sure if my boyfriends sister ever got the medicine though because her mother dislikes me.

All I can say is be very clear to your mother. If worse comes to worse show her one. I sometimes saw one or two after a bowl movement when I wiped. If you are the same then take it to her and show her.

You could also go to a school nurse, an aunt/uncle, grand parent...there are a lot of people you can go to and who care for you.

It will be ok, they are not harmful just very annoying.

Hang in there.
Hey sweetie its ok... I suggest to you that you talk to your mother...and if she doesnt do anything after you told her... I suggest you talk to another family member like your uncle or aunt, grandparents....someone like that... heres some releif for you pinworms are harmless they do not really cause health problems, but they are annoying.... try to get that taken care of hon...you will feel a lot better...
i am 17 and i've had them twice. i have no idea how i got them. i was too embarressed to tell my mom so i did some research online. They won't harm you. Just itch reaaaly bad. Be sure to wash your bed sheets every other night. Change underwear often. i'd say alteast twice a day. hygene is a big thing. but if your one to take showers at night this may make the worm lay more eggs. i cant remember why i just remember seeing that online. Take showers in the morning to get rid of any eggs thats layed by her that night. vaccum your room often just in case any have gotten on to the carpet. && clean any area where you might have been. just in case. They spread very easily. wash your hangs frequently. OH and open your curtains during the day. eggs are sensitive to light. this may help get rid of them. When i had them the first time i had no idea what to do. it got SO bad i was up all night because it itched so bad && i was dead tired the next day for school. i found some answers and tried them out. they went away. they came back once  but before it got too bad i did everything i learned to get rid ofthem andthey went a way. i hope i've  helped a little bit.
YOU SHOULD TALK TO YOUR MOM. get her to listen to you. the doctor can give you some medicine to prevent them from coming back.
keep me informed(:
oh yes, and keep fingernails short just in case you scratched, that way they aren't under your nails.