PLEASE HELP ME ASAP - RECENTLY FOUND LUMP ON VULVA
Hi please help me I have just found a lump on the top of my
vagina near to my clitoris and it is just on the left side.
This lump is like the size of a bean and feels solid and tender to touch. I have never had this before thats why I am worried and I want to know whether it will go away by itself or if I have to go to the doctor cos I have a phobia of going to them. Will it go bigger? Does anyone konw what it is? I would greatly
appreciate any responses I get back because I have no idea what it is and its sore to touch.Please get back to me asap.Thank god I found this website!x
thank you - it is looking quite red now and it is sore it is just strange that i have got this all of a sudden cos i have not had sex for about 2 weeks now so i'm just clueless...
I have had one now for 8/9 years. Bout the size of a bean solid.
My gyno says it was nothing. I don't remember what he called it. I has never grown any bigger. When I had my child I was going to have the doctor to take it off but I somehow forgot to mention it to him. I'm sure you have others to post. Later.
It may be red because you've been irritating it, feeling of it and such.  If it were me, I would leave it for a couple of days, and see what happens.  Never hurts to call the nurse and just ask.
Is it red?  I had some bumps down there that the doctor said came from tight jeans, which was a problem for me because I'm tall and the pants often didn't fit right there.  They looked kind of dark red.  There were several.  For all I know they might still be there; haven't looked in a long time!
back again just greatful of advice - lump is still there its a cyst i think its not grown any bigger thank god but as soon as it does i will force myself to see a doctor.thanks for your help this website really makes you feel normal doesn't it x
go to your dr. its not going to go away. it might be the beginning of genital warts or herpes. herpes normally takes 2 weeks to show. im only telling u this is because i just discovered 2 bumps inside my vagina and i went to my ob. they did a biopsy in the office and cut off the bumps and its now in the lab. thurs i should have the results. my doc said it could be from a yeast infection or it could be HPV genital warts that are transmitted sexually. it could take weeks, months and even years  to be diagonosed with HPV. the last time i had sex was with an ex in 10/05. so its been quite some time that has passed and now im having these bumps. as soon as she cut off the 2 bumps on 6/22 two more grew the next day near the area of the biopsy. go get checked out.
hi there.. so ahh just wondering,, what happened to it now?
There is an autoimmune disorder called Behcet's Syndrome. It's initial symptoms closely resemble the herpes virus, causing inflammation, vaginal sores, cuts, boils, fissures, or folliculitis. Other symptoms develop years later, so it is very important that you find out just what it is that is causing your symptoms. Don't be too quick to brush it off, Behcet's disease affects people of every age and every race. It is important you see a doctor who know's enough to help you. Ask them about Behcet's Syndrome, if they don't know enough to tell you, they won't be able to tell you if you have it or not.  You can also visit the American Behcet's Disease Association's website message board for further information.
just had a biopsy on a lump on my vulva found out last tues it's cancer the lump has gone through 3 of the 4 layers of skin just has the 4th layer and the membraine to go through before i have full blown cancer seeing a cancer dr mar 13 to see what has to be done