PMS/ Urinary Tract Infection. Common to happen at the same time?
Hey everyone!

Okay so last month 2 weeks before my period I was having urinary problems. Kept going to the bathroom often, and sometimes little or no urine came out. It then was foamy, cloudy and a little foul smelling as well. Even if I didn't have to go..I had the sensation to. I then got my period and during that whole time I felt perfectly fine. I had no urinary problems whatsoever. A couple days after I was done, the problems came back again so I went to see my doctor. She told me I had an infection, and she prescribed me 6 pills, twice a day for three days. Now a week or so before im about to get my period I'm feeling the same urinary/sensation problems along with the urine being cloudy again. Is there somehow a link between the a UTI and PMS? Is it normal to constantly feel this right before your period starts? Were the amount of pills not enough? I have no idea what to do. I don't want to see my doctor again as I worked for her for a day and completely lost all respect for her because was completely unprofessional and rude, so I really don't know what to do.

Also, when pmsing is it normal to get a rapid heart rate? I did this morning and was completely antsy and anxious for an hour or so.

Thanks for reading this everyone! Hope to get some replies soon. :)
What kind of infection did she say you had?  A UTI?  If the medicine isn't working you need to see her again.  You need to rule out stds.
All she said was that I had a bladder infection.

Nah I don't have STD's as I am still a virgin.