PRIVATE AREA BUMPS

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

PRIVATE AREA BUMPS

I HAVE HAD THESE BUMPS THAT COME UP OFTEN FOR ABOUT A YEAR OFF AND ON AROUND MY PRIVATE AREA. THE ARE NOT ON IT BUT AROUND THE AREA THAT THE SIDES OF MY PANTIES RUB.THE ITCH SOMETIMES AND THEY ARE HARD AND I CAN POP SOME OF THEM WHEN THEY GET AHEAD ON THEM AND WHITE PUSS COMES OUT. THEY ALSO GET REAL TENDER AND SOUR. THEY WIL GO AWAY AFTER AWHILE MWYBE A WEEK OR SO BUT THEY ALWAYS COME BACK TO THE SAME AREA . WHAT DO YOU THINK IT IS. I CANT FIGURE IT OUT. I THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE INGROWN HAIRS FORM ME SHAVING AND I STOPPED SHAVING FOR LIKE A MONTH (THATS WAS AWFUL) BUT I DID IT AND THEY SOME STILL CAME UP AND ASLO STARTED PUTTING HEATED WASHCLOTHES ON THEM AND DID IT 20 MINUTES EACH TIME IT HELPED THEM GET THE HEAD ON THEM TO BE ABLR TO POP BUT THEY ARE STILL COMING BACK. PLEASE HELP ME. IVE LOOKED AT PICTURES OF HERPIES (herpes) AND SYPHILLIS (syphilis) AND IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THAT AND DOESNT SOUND LIKE IT IETHER.
THANKS
It could be genital warts. Did you go to your doctor and ask their oppion. thats the only way to be sure.
i know exactly what you're talking about. i have those also. i can't figure it out either so if you find out please let me know.
Also have you tried changing your laundry detergent to one that is free of dyes and perfumes?  Sometimes the reaction of sweat and chafing with a detergent can cause a rash.  But I agree, go to the doctor to get them check out.  If it is an STD, you don't want to leave it go.  
You can still get ingrown hairs if you do not shave. If your thighs rub together or if your panties rub against them...a variety of things. It's a very sensitive area down there so many things can cause irritation which can lead to ingrown hair and/or chafing. I would definitely get it checked out but it sounds to me like irritation. I tend to get bumps right on my panty line on my inner things from sweating and my thighs rubbing together.

If it's not an STD, there are a few things that will help. Making sure you wear non irritating panties always help of course but for the bumps themselves you can use diaper rash cream or there is also a gel/cream that is made specifically for chafing. I know it sounds goofy about the diaper rash cream but it really does work! Or a little bit of Neosporin as long as it's not too close to your genitals.

I'm not an MD nor do I have any medical background, this is based on my personal experience.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP. AND ILL GET IT CHECKED OUT AND LET YOU ALL KNOW

HAVE A GREAT DAY

it could be acne down there as funny as it sounds because that use to happen to me lot  and the doctor said it was 4rm shaving and just plain old acne and they r big lol tha
ts the worst part of it so u right awy think herpes but i have heard herpes is an unbearable pain jus tget it checked out
i went to the doctor last week and i am so happy that i did. they told me that the bumps are from shaving b/c they are right in that area and to stop shaving. that i was irratating my skin and that was causing the bumps. she said that i should trim and not shave . and after a while that the area would heal on its own. not sure about the reasons why im having so many yeast infections but i hope that they will also stop soon and if not ill go back to the the doctor b/c now that ive gone im okay with talking to her about anything. everyone please go see someone it will ease your mind. now i havent gotten my pap test results back and i still may have a bv or something but im okay with the results b/c she said that i diffently did not have a std or anything like it.

thanks for all the support being on this site helped me go to the doctor.
iv recently found a couple of tiny bumps on my pereneum, they are not red, sore, have any discharge or cause pain when i urinate,  i have looked at loads of pictures of STI's and nothin is like what i have, i dont no what it is.  i sometimes feel like iv been cut after iv had sex and not sure if this is related,  help please
Sounds like they are probably boils. These can be caused by rubbing and are like pimples. Hot ( I mean as hot as you can stand) compresses can help. Avoid picking at them. If they are large you may need antibiotics. I use to get them after my periods and this is what my Dr. Told me to do . In any case it is probably a good idea to show them to your Dr.
I have a fairly small lump on my bikini area (on my inner thigh). It looked kind of purple or dark before it opened up. It opened up and started bleeding. it stop bleeding after a few mins but there is still it very very small smooth lump its barely noticeable. what do you think it is?
will i get piesyer on my privet but i whont to why did i get them pless tell my why
DO NOT FEAR AT ALL!
It's kind of purple-ish and usually doesn't hurt unless you've been picking (Trying to pop) it for a long time. If you try to pop them early enough just blood will come out but if you touch at it and then leave it alone and it gets bigger then a white liquid similar to a soft pimple comes out. When I first got it I was a freshman in college and a virgin. Embarrassed enough I forced myself to go to the doctors. Since I'm a virgin I never really thought about wearing different types of underwear. I wore comfort aka the granny style (Bikini; since I don't want it over my belly button) Anyways, the have a thicker band around the leg area then other types and if you like to cross your legs while you sit, the panties rubs you and slightly blocks up a pore down there. The white stuff is actually (grossly) puss. The doctor will suggest to drain (in a sterile place of course) the pore and then apply antibiotic ointment. Also to change your panties to a more "seamless" type. I'm piratically cured except for some time every once in a while after a period I get one from wearing a pad while I sleep. It's just a sensitive area down there no need to feel embarrassed :3 If you feel like its not what I'm describing then just go to the doctors, it's always better to know then to not :] I hope I help a few girls out with this... And of course you!
Thank You^^
I've a bump on my vagina ,on the sides of my panties. The bump will bust && white stuff will come out ,then it'll be sore tender ! It's my first time having this bump appear. I'm just scared && i wanna know what it is. Can you guys help???