Pain In ovary during orgasm
I don't have any stds
This orgasm was through masterbation
I felt it on my right side I think where my ovaries would be
My period was ten days late if that makes a difference

Sometimes periods can get delayed. A normal menstrual cycle occurs every 21-35 days with menstruation for 2-7 days.

If there is a history of any unprotected intercourse then pregnancy can be thought of. In that case also, an ectopic pregnancy should be ruled out. Other than that, High level of stress, cholesterol, hormonal imbalance, chain smoking, dramatic changes in your life style, ovarian cysts and endometriosis  may be some of the common causes of your delayed periods.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.