Pain after Ejaculation
when my boyfriend comes into me and we "keep going," or he fingers me or has any form of contact with the inside of my vagina,  90% of the time my vagina burns really bad afterwards anywhere from half an hour to a few hours. I really wish there was some way to keep this from happening, does anyone have any advice?
Well, turns out I'm one of the 2% of women who are allergic to their partner's semen. Condoms are the only known 'cure'
Is there adequate natural lubricant while having intercourse?? If there is discomfort at all you need a little help. In the excitement of intercourse discomfort can be hidden. Afterwards all the damaged tissues can cause considerable pain. Or  do you use an artificial lubricant?? You can be having an reaction to the chemicals. Saliva is a smooth lube and it's frequently enough to get your own natural secretion flowing but it is not go over an extended period.   A condom won't help if your vagina tissues are dry. Some women actually get burns from a dry condom. Trust me a wet spot on the bed is a good thing.
RW-RN