Pain after Ovulation? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

when i ovulated just 2 days ago I had really intense pains that were so bad i couldn't even stand up straight. I called my OBGYN and she said that is normal to have pains like that because some people bodies are really sensitive and now 2 days later i have the same pains but LESS intense.I looked up something called endometriosis and i think that i may have that but am not for sure until i go to the doctor tomorow. I have been having these pains maybe once in a while but not often. Is is possible to have pains after ovulation? Or is something else serious? Could I be pregnant?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Could be ovarian cysts. Did you look them up on the internet? There are more symptoms to endo then some pain after ovulation. Your dr can't dx endo during a visit. You have to have surgery to dx it.
i have went to a fertility doctor, wouldnt they have diagnosed it there anyway? No i havent looked up ovarian cysts.
we should never suggest meds for anyone without knowing their health history.
When was your last period?
Why, that's a personal question!
mi amiga!! where have you been?
Prison.
Usetedes hablan espanol?I am new her but been posting on maternal/child.Sorry to but in..lol..nanis
Well, I hope nuthin's wrong with ya. I do the samething. How about lettin me know what the doc says. i thought everybody cramped bad during ovulation?!?!?!
Taquito...er, uh...I mean poquito.
I love taquitos.  Wish I had one right now.
My last period was Oct 10
If there is a chance you are pregnant, then you shouldn't take Ibprofuen. Take Tylenol instead. Sounds more like a cyst to me. I had one that I went to the ER for I was in so much pain. Your dr will have more info for you tomorrow. Good luck
thanks!!
Yeah.it sounds like a cyst.I had one.I was in sooo much pain went to the e.r & was found to also have ectopic.Bitter sweat,thanks to the cyst & cramping I was able to find out early without compli.They say some go away on there own./mine did.Hope you feel better..nanis
would it cause infertility. Me and my husband have been trying to concieve (conceive) a little over a year now. So could that the problem?
I just know what I picked up in da joint.  You probably don't want to repeat those phrases.  

Anyway, back to the subject at hand.  Ovulation pain.
hi.... just fyi, you can do the research, but ovarian cysts are normal for the egg to leave the ovary.  what i didn't know is the the wall of that cyst is ..... how do i say.... thicker if insulin levels are high.   that causes pain, the thicker the cyst cell wall the more pain when the egg cut loose.  

insulin is high when sugars bounce into the high range....most the time my sugar is normal, but when i binge, ouch !  

insulin regulation is connected to chromium picolinate....and i could use more info on that subject......

have someone press down around the inner pelvic area over the pain....it will help push out the inflamation (inflammation) and the pain will go away,  don't forget to have them press out the back pelvic area (butt) too.

stay healthy,
brenda