Pain after monarc sling surgery
Had monarc sling surgery 9 weeks ago.  Since then I am in constant pain.  Symptoms are:  cramping in bladder area, sharp pains in vaginal area, irritation, swelling, redness and small raised bumps in the vulva/labia area.  Pain is intensified with prolonged sitting and walking.  Doctor says just normal healing, need to wait 3 months for complete healing.  Is it possible my body is rejecting this material or that I am reacting to the sling itself?  Uristat seems to calm the pain somewhat but is this just masking the symptoms?  It does nothing for the cramps and sharp pains.  What do I do next?

This discussion is related to A&P bladder repair along with monarch sling now left with possible suture or psuedo tumor in bladder..
i had the surgery 1 year ago. i have constant pain (like a bladder infection) and cramping. i fired my dr. though after he refused to examine me 4 weeks after surgery. my sticthing was protruding from my vagina. he said it was normal. i just want to feel good with no pain!!!!
It just makes me sick to  have run across, all of this, in regards to the Monarc.  I have been through the mill and back for over 10 yrs plus.  I have had many many corrective surgerys, some were aa true blessing, but some turned into a fluck.  To make a very long story short,  I had the Monarc, recto- cysto- all at the same time, I woke with fire, pain, nerve damage in the legs, bladder, and other areas. I dont want to give a specific senerio here, but all I can say, IS BUYER BEWARE - CONSIDER A PAD, VERSES A FOLEY, INFECTIONS, MANY SURGERYS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, NONE STOP - I just wish there was a Real Doctor out there, that is not afraid of the BIG PLP,  that would actually come forward and help those of us, tell the truth and put a stop to the rich gettting richer, at our personal life as expense....