Pain and bulge in lower left abdomen
I have what feels like a bulge lower left abdomen, pain medium, feel pressure, and frequent need to urinate, about 3-4 times an hour, it does not hurt to urinate, but my periods have been extremely heavy. I am 40 years old.
You seem to be having the symptoms of metrorrhagia(heavy periods). Various factors causing it are endometriosis,ectopic pregnancy,hormone imbalance,endometrial hyperplasia,polyps,use of IUD’s and depo shots, sexually transmitted diseases,PCOS and benign and malignant pathologies of the uterus. It may be due to a ruptured ovarian cyst or may be due to endometriosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Are you female?

It could be a cyst that is pushing on your bladder.

I would suggest going to your doctors about this and having an Ultrasound done to see if that is what is going on.

I hope that helps