Pain and pressure in vagina and pelvis

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Pain and pressure in vagina and pelvis

Hi!  For 10 years I have had severe abdominal pain in my lower right side and my lower mid abdomen.  I have had 2 diagnostic laps.  They said that I have PCOS.  When they did the 2nd, they also did a D&C and Hysteroscopy.  They found a small polyp in my uterus which they removed.  They have never been able to tell me what the pain is from.  In the past year the pain has changed.  I have these sharp shooting pains in my vagina and rectum.  It feels like someone is sticking something really sharp up inside of me.  They aren't associated with my periods.  I have only had 2 in the past year (that is a whole other story).   In the past 6 weeks the pain has gotten worse.  When I feel like I have to urinate, I don't feel it in my lower abdomen above my pubic bone where you nromally do.  I feel this discomfort and pressure in my vagina.  I have a lot of pressure and pain around the bones in my pelvs.  It is hurting to walk and sit.  I feel really raw down there.  A few years ago I had my bladder scoped and the doc said that my bladder had dropped some so I am wondering if I have a cyctocele or a urethrocele.  It feels like my urethra is squished or something.  I am not having any leaking or anything.  I am in constant pain for about the past 6 weeks.  It isn't always the sharp shooting pains, but there is always a deep, dull, pain and pressure in my vagina and pelvis.  I am seeing a new gynecologist at the Cleveland Clinic on September 24.  I have requested a certain one and I can't get in sooner.  I am their cancellation list so I have my fingers crossed..
pb95 commented on Baby Noah!!
41 mins ago
LandM2009, and Belle313 commented on LandM2009's status
42 mins ago
senseanonymous  commented on SOY
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals