Pain around breast implant
I had breast cancer in 2004-2005 when I was 26.  I had a mastectomy on my right breast in 2005 and 6 rounds of chemo for the cancer.  I was in Stage 3, I think, because of the size of the lump.  I had an implant inserted in 2007 for my reconstruction.  That was all I was able to do for my reconstruction because I lost my insurance soon after that.  My question is that I have been having moderate to severe pain in the little bit of muscle over my rib cage below my implant, along with pain in my tendons that is in the area where they took out some lymph nodes in my underarm.  I know that the pain in my tendon in my underarm is pretty much normal.  but this pain i have right below the implant has got me kind of worried.  Has anyone else with saline implants had this type of pain?
It could be scar tissue which can pull on those areas and cause pain. It's worth following up with your doctor to make sure and for peace of mind.
Good Luck!