Pain around in nipple area?
so recently like the past two days or so?? i have notice a slight pain around in my left nipple area.. i dont really know the reason why though. the only thing i can think of is like 4 days ago i plucked my nipple hairs away for the first time. like thats the only thing i can think of that happened recently that could of caused this.
is it possible its that?
i dont really know..
Hi there.  I'm not sure.  It could be.  If it starts to get inflamed or red or the pain increases, call your doctor.  You could be getting an infection which does happen in that area.  good luck dear
thank you. i spoke to my mom about it and she seemed to think it is caused from that. the "pain" doesnt really bother me though because its not harsh or anything but sometimes i notice it if that makes sense?
for the last 3 days my nipples has been really sore, there sore i can not wear my bra its sore and if i have my bra on there still sore even in bed and i just turn over and my nipples touch the covers i could cry cause they r so sore , please dosnt any1 no why this could be