Pain deep in ovary area during sex
I have noticed when having sex in certin positions i get a ache almost period like pain sometime even after sex it can continue but also hurting and radiating to my bum area it gets very painful im just wanting to know does anyone else experience this
I haven't.  It does sound uncomfortable.  Is it like cramping?
Cramping/sharp pain
Okay, so perhaps you have a tilted cervix and some positions aggravate this and you could ask your doctor about it.  Or he just may be in too deep.  Sex is supposed to feel good. If some positons cause discomfort, tell your partner and don't do that particular position or two.  good luck
Im not sure my cervix is tilted i have 2 children and it hasnt been seen with ultrasounds ive had unless its changed since i had my daughter
ya, you'd probably know about your cervix if you've gone through child birth.  So, maybe it IS just the position.  If it isn't every position, then do the ones that don't hurt!!  Talk to your partner, he should understand