Pain down there, hurts to sit and wear pads

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I have this pain down there, I don't know what's causing it. But seeing as i'm on that time of the month I can't get them to look, they refuse to when i'm bleeding. I don't want to get my doctor to look at it, he's not really altogether really. My gyno may look once i'm done bleeding but it hurts right now to sit down, use toilet paper. And more so when i'm wearing a pad, it's not the first time this has happened, I don't know what to do about it. Or what it could really be, nothing seems to help with the pain. Not even really hardcore painkillers, i'm at a loss as to what is happening.
Your Dr. should not refuse to check you at any time you really should start shopping for a new Dr. Pelvic pain is a common complaint among women. Its nature and intensity may fluctuate, and its cause is often obscure.
      Pelvic pain may originate in geniital organs in and around the pelvis.Some conditions which can lead to pelvic pain are-

*Menstrual cramps
        *Endometriosis
        *Utrin fibroids
        *adhesions(scar tissue)
        *Polyps
        *Cancers of the reproductive tract

visit  www.healthsystem.Virginia.edu/uvahealth/adult_gyneo  
You can also go to ask.com and search for Vaginal pain during menstrual cycle.I hope that this helps.
Can you elaborate on what you mean by pain "down there"?  Exactly where is the pain?  Is it internal or external?
I'm not sure where exactly your pain is. If it is on the outside of your vagina in the perineal area, it could be an allergy to the type of pad that you are wearing. Me and my sisters cannot use the stayfree brand with the absorbing core center because we broke out into a really sore rash that eventually scabbed over. Hydrocortisone cream helped.
There are a lot of things it could be including hemroids and a yeast infection.  You really need to get a new OB/GYN.  They should refuse to examine you at any time.  Good Luck!
Is it superficial pain? If so, it could be herpes...
It's external, my normal doctor took a look today at it. all he's doing is sending me to other specialists. It didn't calm me down when he didn't tell me much about his findings.