Pain during orgasm

About 6 months ago, during orgasm, not during intercourse, I experienced a sharp shooting pain in my lower left abdomen.
I am 35 years old, in good health. I went to an my gynecologist for a scan about 2 months later since I first felt the pain. I thought I had an avarian cyst as the spasms I felt during orgasm where concentrate quite near the left ovaria region. The scan came clear and the doctor couldn't see anything wrong around my lower pelvic.
I have had trouble with constipation in the past. I'm much better these days ...My GP thinks the pain might be related to  a problem in my bowel system rather than a gynecological one.The pain is getting more frequent although not as sharp and strong as during orgasm. I dont know what to think, the GP wants me to drink more and eat lots of fiber and veggies ( which I already do anyways but do need to drink more) to make sure I go to the bathroom everyday...But I am worried and I think I need to be tested in case I have something serious going on in my intestine.

Please, anyone out there can help?

hey, let's say my name is Taylor. I'm a man so I'm not experiencing your problem but my girlfriend is going through the exact same thing. Cramp-like pain during orgasm except for her, the pain is always there (all day every day) but it's normally very minor. However during orgasm, sometimes it is unbearably painful for her. Everything is fine up until she climaxes and then instead of pleasure, she feels pain. It *****. We have no idea what it is. She has gone to the doctor, they've done ovarian cyst searches, scans, digestive tract exploration, stomach biopsy, all kinds of stuff and they haven't found anything yet. I wish I could b of more help to u but unfortunately all I can offer is that u r not alone, Linda!  Please keep me posted...
I don't know if you have the same as the rest of us but you might want to read up on this thread:

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Womens-Health/Odd-cramping-after-orgasm-and-bowel-movements/show/321482