Pain in between the lower abdomen and upper thigh
hi...I am 25 yrs old and ve a sharp shooting pain in between the lower abdomen and the upper thigh area.At first I went to the family practice and the doc gave me the pain reliever ibuprofen. The pain was there again and he gave me the other pain reliever medicine which helped me when I was only taking it. I did my x-ray but nothing was found. I get the shooting pain at the crease of my right leg that's in between the lower abdomen and upper thigh and it goes away after around 1 min  and whenever I do a long hr standing and while I'm shoping for longer period I get the pain(not the sharp shooting) in the same area....I don't know what's going on now I've taken the appointment with the ObGyn ....Seeking for help.......
Its probably ovarian cysts. Ive got the same pain and i have very large cysts on my ovaries and if the pain gets too great it probably means that they had burst. If u go to hospital they dont do anything but give u something for pain. U need to see a obgyn and get them drained. Thats the only way to stop the pain.