Women's Health Community
Pain in between the lower abdomen and upper thigh
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pain in between the lower abdomen and upper thigh

hi...I am 25 yrs old and ve a sharp shooting pain in between the lower abdomen and the upper thigh area.At first I went to the family practice and the doc gave me the pain reliever ibuprofen. The pain was there again and he gave me the other pain reliever medicine which helped me when I was only taking it. I did my x-ray but nothing was found. I get the shooting pain at the crease of my right leg that's in between the lower abdomen and upper thigh and it goes away after around 1 min  and whenever I do a long hr standing and while I'm shoping for longer period I get the pain(not the sharp shooting) in the same area....I don't know what's going on now I've taken the appointment with the ObGyn ....Seeking for help.......