Pain in groin area
I had a hysterectomy at the age of 32.  I am now 45. It was vaginal.  I kept my ovaries.  I have not had any problems so to speak from that.  About 2 years ago I started having this weird pain.  It is very hard to describe.  I felt this pressure and had this pain down below.  When I have this feeling I also feel I need to urinate.  The pain also becomes incapacitaing when it peaks out. I have had vaginal ultasounds and mri's etc...  I also had a few fancy tests done on my bladder and a major blood work up.  The pain seems to be sort of between my vagina and my leg.  At times I feel as if I cannot have a bowel movement.  Sometimes a bowel movement helps the feeling.  I have searched and  searched because I wondered if it might be some sort of soft cell or soft tissue cancer.  At first it would stay around for a few weeks and maybe go away.  But recently (5 months) it is continual.  I just know it hurts.  I have not seen a dr. for this for this bout.  They found nothing two years ago so I'm hesitate.  But it is so uncomfortable.  Please help if you can
you really should go back to your GYN for continued pain.  good luck.
I have the same pain between my vagina and my left leg.  I have no other complaints re: urinating or bowel movements.  It's just an acute stabbing pain that lasts about ten seconds every ten seconds or so for hours at a time.  It comes and goes during the day or night. I'm at my wits end.  My two doctors say it's nothing to worry about.  Help!
ednavalley May 28. 2009