WOMEN'S HEALTH
COMMUNITY
Pain in my pelvis (below my stomach and above my vagina)
by All_I_Know_Is_Pain, Mar 18, 2007
I have 3 daughter's and after my third pregnancy I have been having pain in my pelvis bone. I don't know what to take for the pain becuase nothing works and I can't take nothing that will put me to sleep because I have a new born baby. Sometimes I can't walk, sit down, lay down at night or sometime's can't even move. The pain is so back that I can't hold my baby because she moves so much.

What should I do???????????
Member Comments (4)
by sparkeler, Mar 19, 2007
Google interstitial cystitis
by idesofmarch, Mar 19, 2007
It could be pelvic misalignment, it can hapen any time but since you just had a baby and it can happen more so then, I would look into it.  A good physical therapist or a chiropractor  or a sports doctor can get it straitened out and you can get easy exercises to keep it that way.  Good luck
by missnewyork, Sep 27, 2009
i have pains in my pelvis couple days after my menestrual goes off there be a white cloudy dischare the pain is so unberable i dont what to do and some times it get so worse that i feel it in my behind at times i cant even move its just so much pain and pressure on my vagina
by Tuckamore, Sep 28, 2009
Welcome to the Pain Management Forum. Have you seen your OB/GYN for these symptoms? Is so what are your physician contributing this pelvic pain to?

You may need a second opinion if your physician(s) are not able to find the cause of your pain. I'm sorry I cannot be more helpful. I am guessing this is related to child birth. Have you seen a urologist? I would just keep searching for answers until someone could tell me what is going on.

Best of luck to you.

Take Care,
Tuck