Pain when i poop, and also sometimes bleed.
this just started to happen 2 days ago. when i poop sometimes it hurts me, and also i sometimes bleeds. but the bleeding has happened only once. but it also happened one other time but it was only on the poop. is there something wrong with me. i need help. pleaz tell me what i can do. thanx
I'm having the same problem I have pooped alot of bright red poop yesterday and was Soo scared I cried for an hour!  And pooped today and got a very less amount of blood. I was really scared but my mom just told me to drink water. And said it will get better.
iv got that at the minute...in some right pain when i go to the toilet...got like clots coming out..its horrible
what is a anal fissures?
try taking metamucil
I go poop around 3-4 times a day. I would not say my poop is large but with wipeing your butt that much it gets sore and then there is a little spot of red blood. When i am on my feet all day (7hrs at work). I have to poop all the time. Then my bum get sore from wipeing and burns when i wipe. Could this be a anal fissure. Or any suggestions what i could try.
I have this problem to. Do you seem to have to go poop more when you are on your feet alot. And then your bum is so sore it burns when you wipe.
I have the same problem on and off for many years, I think I was in my teens when it first happen to me now I am 27 years old and it still happens not very often maybe once or twice a year it is a very bright coloured blood and it hurts at the end of the anus. Although I have had years that went by without feeling or seeing anything.
Hmm. Same here.
Hi, ive been having da same problem when I have da urge of pooping I dont want to go cuz it hurts or burns I dont even know.... But now ive.been tryin to do anal with my partner an I cant cuz it hurt soo bad wut should I do please help
For the past 4. Days I have been popping and when I wipe it has about a quarter size amount of blood on the paper but it hurts a little coming out but not to much but idk what it is or what to do to fix it and I hate the doctor any ideas
when I poo it bleeds alot and im very scared about what it is but dont wanna go to doctors any advice email me

***@****

Thanks xx
okay i feel better now i have been having this same problem for a about 2 weeks but it has been once or a day if that for the most part but for the past two days there has been blood each time i was thinking it was Hemroids and i was freaking out. all though there seamed to be a bit more blood a few days a go but the poop was not very big i have been trying to drink more water lately so hopfuly that will help
same here i thought i was going to die haha and ill try the water thing i hope it works for me too.
go to a doc and tell them everything and sadly they will want to do more tests most likely but it would be a good idea to go
I'm 17 I have had this since I was 16 and it's very painful I try to avoid going for a poo because it's like glass coming out I have stools and they make my anal rip open and everytime the tissue is covered in blood and every now and then there could be a lump of blood on the tissue and the toilet is a pool of blood.. Everytime my poo is coming out the pain is so bad that it makes me stand up and afterwards the pain is very sore. I have tried stool softness and everything nothing is helping
I have been having this trouble ever since starting new meds last month. Today, the pain and effort to push was EXCRUCIATING. I had to try three times, could not get that rock part past my anus, and finally my body said "too bad, it has got to go out" and a freaking HUGE DINOSAUR SIZED crap came out, with more bleeding than usual. It was like trying to crap a concrete christmas tree, it (the stool) was SO HARD like a freaking ROCK. OMG. I am 54 years old, so if you have this problem as a teenager, GO TO THE DOCTOR! So glad I found this forum, I will try more water and prune juices, I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital for a turdectomy. HOW EMBARRASSING!!

That also does the same for me. I'm just really worried about all the pain from the start, during, and after I poop. But it only started when, I started pushing it out, that's it.
Im a kid and this happened to me it gives alot of pain even when i sleep i hope this will go away my mom doesnt know wat to
When I poop it hurts, and I think it tearing the skin. My anis always feels dry and sore when I poo. Should I wait a allay or two to poo, until my anus is better or will it hard? I could always have laxatives when it gets better, right?
I also have the same problem I'm a 15 year old girl and after pooping it hurts and it bleeds too it's been like this for 2 years I'm worried and I told my aunt about it she told me to just put that ointment looking thing but I did tried it once it made the pain go away after a few minutes it starts hurting again please I need answers to this I am really worried

did some research and found this helpful...

HOW MUCH FIBER DO YOU NEED?
To get the full health benefits of dietary fiber, adults should eat 25 to 35 grams of fiber each day. Most Americans eat only around 11 grams. To calculate how much daily fiber your child needs follow this formula: age of child in years plus five. For example, a five-year-old would needs ten grams of fiber a day.
How much fiber is too much? Your intestines will tell you. Gradually build up the amount and variety of your daily fiber intake. Signs of insufficient fiber in a diet are:
Constipation
Infrequent stools
Hard stools
Abdominal pains
A general feeling of "sluggish bowels"
Signs of too much fiber are:
Excessive gassiness
Bloating
Abdominal pain
Stools uncomfortably frequent and large overall volume

HOW MUCH FIBER DO YOU NEED?
Constipation
Infrequent stools
Hard stools
Abdominal pains
A general feeling of "sluggish bowels"
Signs of too much fiber are:
Excessive gassiness
Bloating
Abdominal pain
After giving birth my stool seems bigger then ever and my vagina got bigger but my *** got smaller it seems wth? It hurts when i go to the bathroom nd my poohole bleeds a Little...:/
freaking A what women gotta go through vagina bleeds *** bleeds!.ugh  help lol i don't have insurance so can't s see the doc if u have any suggestions email me plz at lana916_22***@****  my *** would really appreciate it;) lol thanks!!
It takes me a few days go poop and when I finally do it hurts really bad I try every day and just can't. What can I do to make me go more often and make it easier to go??
I have a 10 year old daughter who says she is having the same problem. She says when she is taking a poo it hurts during the poo and sometimes bleeds. There is blood in her stool and a small pool of it is in the water and when she whipes. She always strains but only once when we were at this fancy restuarant one day and when she went to take a poo she said pooping was fine.
I will tell you the solution...Miralax...i have had an Anal Fissure for well over a year, i started taking Miralax this past February and have only had pain twice and that was because i did not take my miralax like i was suppose to. I promise if you buy Miralax and pour a cap full into some water each morning you will be pain free within a few days or so. Good luck and hope to have helped some of my fellow sufferers...
i have the same problem, i'm 13 and i'm a girl:/
maybe you bursted a blood vessel or something it happens to me every time I poop , I take fiber pills and eat and apple a day and drink more water am then it's fine just the pain but you can deal with that by taking a pain reliever
Dude u need to sit on the toilet let it go almost through then push really hard right above your anus.It'll smash your **** and then it'll be smaller.Trust me my WHOLE family did it at least once.if it doesn't work i don't know what to tell ya so ask someone else.If there's any more comments i don't know (idk) what to tell ya cause I'm still young and i don't have an e-mail so vch23 just click type back to me and type cause I'm willing to try to help again

Chat back!!!
There are solutions: You could try suppositories (triangular inserts that softens the stool only at the anal entrance where the poop is the largest), but I could never stand them myself. Miralax is a good way to keep your stools soft, but to get them there, I use a generic brand of Dulcolax Laxatixe 5mg with the active ingredient being Bisacodyl. See, I have a problem that I don't have a BM for up to 2 weeks or more, so I have to make it happen, so I take 2 of those (total of 10mg). Just a warning to some of you though, it will not only soften ALL of your stools, but you will be running to the bathroom all day, so make sure you plan ahead before you use it... you will be cleaned out. As for the people with the bloody stools, you could have polyps (like a small tumor growing on the inside of you intestine or colon, and could be harmless or not - Dr. would have to diagnose), it could be caused by fissures (small tears in the lining of the intestines), it could be caused by hemorrhoids (which can be caused by straining too much when you are trying to go to the bathroom). Bowel movements (BM) vary from person to person. Some can go several times a day while others only go a few times a week, and that is completely normal with their body, there is no need to increase fiber in your diet if your stools are regular and snake like in appearance. Water, fiber, broccoli, cauliflower, cantilope, pineapple... to name a few. There are fiber bars, but they have very little fiber in them to matter, they are giving you so much added sugars. Cheese will constipate you, dairy products are possible. If I have forgotten a question, please feel free to ask me, I will do my best to answer.
Classic20, i am a female and I've been having the same problem lately. I asked my mother who is a nurse practitioner and she said it could be hemorrhoids or a laceration in your anus.  
I have the same problem.  Last year I went on a diet and ate a lot less and my poops got smaller and I stopped bleeding.  Recently I have gained some weight and I know I eat a lot and my poop hurts again.  I think I am going to have to keep eating less for my own health.  You should all try eating less so you poop less.  D:
The same thing happens to me when I poop too. It hurts but sometimes it don't. The bleeding happens every time I poop. Why can I do. I can't take anything because I'm pregnant. Or should I just go see. Dr.
I'm 15 and have the samw problem. Its only happened twice so far and it really hurts. There is a lot of blood and I don't want to go to the doctor. I feel that if I tell my mom she would freak out and haul me to the er. I will try and drink more water and eat mor fruits and veggies. But I'm on my period and am wondering if that has something to do with it. Any comments?!?!  I could sure use them!!
I really want to cry because I also have that feeling that when trying to poop, it hurts a lot and a bit of blood...
I don't know what to do... it happens just this week Please Help me...
Uhhh I'm so glad I'm not the only one... I've spent about 30 minutes reading these comments. When I go to the bathroom it's very painful... there is no way I can just sit there and let it go on it's own. I hurry up and push it through to get the pain over with and it's unbearable to the point I'm actually whimpering in pain / self inflicting pain to side track myself. I've increased my fiber intake and it seems like it's making the situation ten times worse. I literally just took 2 stool softeners and hoping they will work. If not I will be at the poop doctor bright and early! I can't take this... as of recently there hasn't been any blood but every once in awhile there would be spots. I have no clue what this could be... any suggestions post them!

My tip!!! Everyone is saying increase your fiber intake but in some cases that's just not true. It's making mine worse and I hope I can still fix this on my own. I really don't want to go through the embarrassment of a poop doctor.
"What is an anal fissure?

An anal fissure is a tear in the lining of the lower rectum (anus) that causes pain during bowel movements. It is a common condition. Anal fissures do not lead to more serious conditions.

Most anal fissures heal with home treatment after a few days or weeks (acute anal fissures). If you have an anal fissure that has not healed after 6 weeks, it is considered a long-term problem (chronic). You may need medicine to help a chronic anal fissure heal. Surgery may be necessary for fissures that do not heal with medicine.

Anal fissures affect people of all ages, particularly young and otherwise healthy people. They are equally common in men and women.

Sometimes an anal fissure and a hemorrhoid develop at the same time.

What causes an anal fissure?

Anal fissures are caused by injury (trauma) to the anal canal. Injury can happen if:
You pass a large stool that stretches the anal canal.
You are constipated and try to pass a hard stool.
You have repeated diarrhea.

Childbirth can also cause trauma to the anal canal. During childbirth, some women develop anal fissures. Fissures can also be caused by digital insertion (as during an examination), foreign body insertion, or anal intercourse.

Because many people get constipated or have diarrhea without getting anal fissures, many experts believe there is some other cause of anal fissures. Some people may have excessive tension in the two muscular rings (sphincters) controlling the anus. The external anal sphincter is under your conscious control. But the internal anal sphincter is not under your control. This muscle remains under pressure, or tension, all of the time. A fissure may develop if the internal sphincter's resting pressure becomes too high, causing spasm and reducing blood flow to the anus. This high resting pressure can also keep a fissure from healing.

In some cases, an anal fissure may be caused by Crohn's disease, an inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) that causes bloody diarrhea, abdominal (belly) pain, fever, weight loss, and fissures or fistulas near the anus.

What are the symptoms?

An anal fissure causes a sharp, stinging, or burning pain during a bowel movement. The pain, which can be severe, may last for a few hours.

Fissures may itch. They often bleed lightly or cause a yellowish discharge. You may see a small spot of bright red blood on toilet tissue or a few drops in the toilet bowl. The blood is separate from the stool. Very dark, tarry stools or dark red blood mixed with stool indicates some other condition, possibly inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) or colon cancer. You should contact a doctor if you have any bleeding with bowel movements.

Sometimes an anal fissure may be a painless wound that won't heal and that bleeds intermittently but causes no other symptoms."

hope this helps!
Ever since I tried anal sex, my poop is much larger than my butt can handle and now I have the same issue you are going through. Taking stool softeners help though. And I haven't been doing anal sex thing either which ***** but it's what currently necessary.
I am a 16 year old and i have the same problem. When I poop, it is soft and does not hurt a lot but there is still blood in the toilet bowl.This has happened two days in a row and i have had this many years ago. I havent told anyone about this and am worried. Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can stop this???
I am currently having that right now it's been weeks and i am worried because its really different when i poop before i think it all started when my poop was so big and i force it out. I DRINK Many water just by now i poop normal but i will still keep observing at it next time i poop if it dosnt hurt anymore.
When I poop, I bleed SO much with A LOT of pain! It's nearly unbearable! There is blood actually mixed throughout my stool. It happens every single time. Whenever I wipe there is a lot of blood and whenever I look into the potty the water is red, It almost looks as if the blood was just pouring out of my bum. As if that wasn't enough I have a lot of abdominal pain throughout the day EVERYDAY!  It scares me. Can anyone help or suggest anything?
Sounds like you have an anal fissure. Drink apples beets and carrot juice for 3 days(fresh veggie juice from a juicer). Mostly carrots, apples for sweetness, and 2 beets. After that, always eat veggies every day with every meal. and you should be fine....oh, almost forgot, Stop eating crappy food!
is there any cream for the after pain..
After surgery, I wasn't able to go for 4 days (you don't eat and then your body shuts down). Then, my body decided to produce this super-****. It was like a torpedo. I think it was so wide and long that it got stuck coming around the bend. I could tell it was huge and didn't push and just let it come out. I thought it was going to split me. I didn't notice any blood at the time, but I've got this stupid blue stuff in my toilet to make it smell nicer, so it might have been hidden somewhat.

So, today I went to the toilet and noticed this stuff that looked like dried red paint flakes floating on the surface above the morning's offerings. Then I wiped and it was bright red and bloody. Ugh.

I admit I did start to get upset over the blood in the loo, even though it's small compared to everything else. I'd been super-brave over all this and it was the one stupid little thing that got me feeling sorry for myself.

I was concerned that this was something to do with the surgery (which had been in my abdomen, but not my bowel). Or maybe because I'd taken too many ibuprofen last night without food? The doctor checked me out (temperature fine, blood pressure and pulse fine, examined my abdomen and not excessively tender and no crazy swelling/ lumps). He did not examine my back passage.

He didn't seem to go with my giant **** theory. He said that it was probably 'bruising' from the surgery when they had pumped me full of air and poked around. It would probably go away on its own in 2-3 days and come back if needed. He said it's probably not the ibuprofen, but just to be safe, take paracetamol or co-codamol for now.

It's reassuring to know that I will live another day. I guess I'm worried I have some kind of tear. Surely the chance of infection is fairly high? Faeces aren't the most hygenic things to rub into a wound.

For those of you too embarrassed to go to your doctor, imagine living with this problem for the rest of your life - surely you want to at least see if the doctor can do something about it? Maybe you need a small stitch or something and you can get on with living your life in peace and harmony. It is their job to look after you without making you feel uncomfortable. They see bodies - old, young, fat, thin. Don't even worry about it. Think of the possible relief that awaits you if they can help you out.

Btw, mine didn't even crack a smile when I mentioned the torpedo. He stayed 100% neutral. I was oddly impressed.
it doesn't hurt when i go poop but i just had bright red blood and clots in my stool and in the toliet.  i had a lot blood when i wiped myself off with more clots.  should i be worried?  i usually go poop 5 to 10 times a day.  can that irriate me going too much?
I went to the doctors a while back and I did a few different tests and the reason for the bleeding when I poo was from me being lactose intolerant.