Painful Clitoritis Area
My clitoritis is very sore and swollen. There are bumps the size of my pinky nail all over and its hard to make out where my clitoritis even is anymore. It is also very dry. Whenever i put on underwear, my clitoritis sticks to it and it is very painful. I have no idea what's wrong. HELP!
you should really go to the doctor.
Hello user9876, you are in really bad shap hon. Well, my clitoritis was swollen once upon atime, but it was due to a soap that irritated me and broke me out. Try changing your soap to a more senitive soap; like Dove, Jergens, and Ivory. If you take showers alot, try taking a bath and soaking in  the water for about 10 -20 mins. Make sure the water is hot enough for comfort. If you have any espen salt put 2-3 tablespoons in the water. Try soaking at least twice a day. Don't wash that area with soap because it stay irritated and hurt. If you wash, just wash with plain water and don't rub the clitoris, but wash  the rest of your area with a towel and plain water. That should make you feel some kind of relief but you should also call your doctor and schedule an appointment to see a Gynecologist. You need to know how you got it so you know not to do or what you should next time to prevent this from happening again. I hope I help you. I hope you get better.

Good Luck
keervin