Painful Scars
I would like to know what the scars on the inside of my legs and near the bikini area are?

They look like a scar you would have after surgery while your skin is trying to heal itself. They are two long, red, but swollen lines that appeared yesterday out of nowhere. They are painful to the touch and tender too. They are making it hard for me to walk and even to sit how I want with ease. This pain is so bad it brings me to tear from time to time.

Thank you in advance for any help or answer I can get.
I was going to say strech marks, but they shouldn't hurt especially so much to bring you to tears, have been to see a doctor?
Is it possibly you've caught your self in your sleep?  X
These can be due to dermatographism or accidental scratching during sleep. However if they persist then any blood clot causing venous compromise should be ruled out. You should get a physical examination and an ultrasound done from a physician in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.