Painful abdominal mass, suggestions?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Painful abdominal mass, suggestions?

At this time I do not have medical insurance, so Im having problems finding doctors who will help me without hundreds of dollars upfront.

A brief history. I am a 30 year old female who had a partial hystorectomy from endrometriosis at the age of 23. About a year and a half ago, out of nowhere I had to leave work early due to massive pains in my left abdomen area. When I was pushing on it to try and releive the pain I noticed a considerable sized hard mass that does not move when i touch it. My OB didnt seem too concerned about it and checked for ovarian cysts, which is not the cause of my problems. She told me not to worry about it, without even feeling the mass and sent me on my way. The pain was so unbearable I went to an Urgent Care center, and the doc said that the mass was the size of a walnut and gave me pain killers, and told me to follow up with my OB again. I did so, and again the OB dismissed me without checking it out.

Fast forward to the present. After living with this horrible pain for a year and a half, Im noticing some new symptoms. The pain is getting worse, and the mass is slightly bigger. I have almost completely lost my appetite and am down to 95 pounds. The thought/sight of food makes me sick, and its even worse when I force feed myself. I dont throw up after eating but I get sick to my stomach, eat very small portions and feel full immediately. Every now and then after eating I get dizzy/start to black out. I am starting to notice bad mood swings, depression, and extreme fatigue/weakness. Even though Im fatigued, I have a hard time falling asleep sometimes staying up in excess of 24 hours at a time. Im also noticing that I am urinting more frequently, sometimes in excess of three times within a half an hour, but with no pain/burning, just the need to go. My bowel movements are fine and I have noticed no changes. My sex life with my boyfriend is almost non existant, since if I get aroused, the pain gets worse, as well as with intercourse. The pain alternates between a sharp stabbing sensation at its worst to a dull/pulsating the rest of the time. Lately its started feeling like its almost...tightening...the area around it. If I stretch, it almost feels like its going to tear my insides.

I visited the local ER one time to see if they could help, they did a CT scan of my abdominal area and said they found nothing except a mass underneath my muscle, gave me pain killers, told me there was nothing else they could do and sent me home.

I am at a loss. I am unemployed and can not afford all of the upfront medical costs to see a doctor. I have been turned down for assistance since I am a young female with no children. Can anyone please give me an idea of what I might possibly be facing? Does this sound like anything anyone has had experience with?