Painful bump/blister on right labia minora. HELP!?
I am 22 years old. I am not, nor have I ever been sexually active. Really the only people who ever get near my genital region is me, and my personal doctor. (Even then only for yearly exams)

Last night I noticed a red bump on my right innermost labia, about the size of a tic-tac, maybe smaller. I noticed it while wiping, because it caused me pain to wipe across it. I felt it, and it felt rather hard, not squishy like a boil. I checked in a mirror, and it didn't seem to have any clear head on it or anything. Just a red, somewhat painful bump.

Well tonight, I wouldn't say that it has grown, however it has become more painful and now looks...raw almost. Like an open sore and the edges of it are tinged a white-ish color. Honestly, it looks like a cold sore.

Immediately I start panicking, thinking of what that USUALLY means, but like I said: I have never been sexually active with anyone. The only person who's been touching me there recently is me, when I shower, so I can't have possibly contracted anything...

It's more painful tonight than last night...and is still raised and sort of hard to the touch. I've had sweat pimples on my outer labia and pubic region before...but this looks different than that. I really have no idea what this is, and I'm completely freaked out.

I haven't told anyone about it yet because I know my mom will over-react. (she doesn't believe I've never had sex, so I'm sure she'll think I caught something.) But...if it serious, I know I should. I just don't know if it IS serious.

Has anyone ever had anything like this? Is it normal to look kind of white around the edges? Does that mean its healing, or infected? It's not draining, and it doesn't have any noticeable odor...I just don't know how it got like this. Can anyone give me some advice?
It might be acne or even just an infected hair folicle. You also could just have a bug bite or something. If it stays for around a week or week and a half then I would go to the doctor. Just stay calm and also a gynocologist can tell if you are still a virgin so your mom should see for herself. Not literally though, I mean have a doctor tell her lol. But I hope you get better!