Painful pimple/cyst labia minora?
Ok so this is really embarassing but here goes.
So about 2 days ago I noticed I had pain in my vaginal area. I noticed the left side of my labia minora was sticking out and usually it's just tucked in in the mornings. Well I started to touch it and it was painful. I felt around more and I could grab the skin and feel this swollen pimple or whatever you want to call it on the skin. There is no head, or sign of it being a pimple. It's not even red or anything. It hurts and it's making my labia minora look longer. I tried squeezing it to maybe see if there was a head there or something but there wasn't it just hurts really bad when I try to squeeze it. I've looked at the Bartholian cysts but I don't think that could be it. There was some pictures on the website and they just looked huge and noticeable. This one it feels is like under my skin and unless the skin was sticking out, you wouldnt have been able to notice it. The thing is it is on the labia minora not inside or close to it. I mean like on it as in not in my vaginal opening or the inside of my labia minora. It's right on top of it. Has anyone had any experiences? Does anyone have any advice on what to do? I will go to the doctor if it doesn't clear up by monday. I had a cyst once on my face and my doctor told me to put hydrocortisone cream on it. I never tried I just let it clear up on its own but could this work for this particular place? Thanks
I wouldn't squeeze it. It might be something like a boil? Squeezing it could make it worse. You could try a hot/warm compress. But that's probably a good idea to have the doctor look at it if it doesn't clear up, especially since it's painful.