Painfull cramps 5 days before period
I have been having really painfull cramps for 3 days now, i took a pregnancy test just too see, but its negative 5 days before period. it was  First response early result.
My breasts are sore and i am a bit over sensitive to smell. But these cramps are really painfull. Hurts to stand up.
Does anyone know what this is? If i was to be pregnant, but its not showing up yet is it safe to use a hot water bottle on my lower stomach???

Thanks so much!!!!!
if you think there is a chance you could be preg do not use the bottle as heat can have an effect on preg. go for a walk it might help to ease the pain.
Hello Lizzymoma

Becareful to assume quickly that you are pregnant because these cramps you are describing sound like your period may well be on its way.  People seem to believe that if you cramp days before your period of after ovulation it means you are pregnant.  This is not usually the case.  Often it means your period is coming early or just bad premenstrual.  

If you have been having unprotective sex purposely to concieve then you have one option, wait and take another test.  I wouldn't suggest you visiting your doctor yet since you haven't actually missed your period date yet.  Obviously, there is would be hope if you actually have missed your period, but I note you haven't yet.

I wish you lots of luck and hope things turn out the way you planned.

Best wishes
Violet