Painn
Me and my boyfriend were having intercourse and i dont know if he tore me or if something else happened. But it started hurting and ever since then it burns to urinate and it just is very painful. I dont know if this is a tear or if something else happened. can someone please let me know. Thanks.
Did you bleed at all? If not it's most likely not a tear. I know it's a possibility to have that sensation if you have a latex allergy. If you somehow got a small cut that could be why it hurts to urinate and stuff. That area usually heals pretty fast so if it's still a problem in a few days, you should get it checked out. Could be something to do with an oncoming yeast infection or UTI.
It could be irritation caused by aggressive penatration, an infection, or STD...  The best way to find out is to be seen by your doctor.