Paragard
I have had the Paragard in for about a week. My husband and I have had sex and he yelled and said something poked him. (lol) I have not started my period but I'm use to the heavy bleeding and some cramps. Today I felt like it was coming out because it felt like a tampon that was ready to come out. I can't find the strings and I need help. When I tried to find it, my vagina seems to be swollen. So any advise? I want to have sex with my husband but you cant really get in the mood when your husband is yelling. ( lol)

If your responding to me, please state my username. Thank you....
you need to see your doctor and have a pelvic exam to make sure the iud has not moved out of place. i had paraguard put in in janurary 2010. i only had it for less than a month. i had heavy bleeding and pain with sex and i could not feel my strings. i went to the doctor and they found the iud had gotten moved out of place and was stuck, they had to pull it out with forceps. if they take it out, i would not get another.