Parasite detox

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Parasite detox

I am experiencing some kind of pain in the stomach and i cant able to eat problem. i feel that my food is not digested problem because i am not feeling hungry. I think, this is because of Parasites in my stomach, so can anyone advise me about parasite cleanser.

This discussion is related to Digestive System Problem.
There are a lot of different things you can use for parasites, people that live on a farm or are around places where they are more susceptible to parasites usually do a cleanse every 6 months.  I have personally used Wormwood Combination which targets several parasites.  Definitely check with your doctor if you have any allergies to certain herbal treatments.
Thanks for your comment, ?Yeah i checked with my doctor and he prescribed me a natural parasite cleanser and i am using it. now i feel good and i can eat well and sleep without any stomach ache. Going for natural way treatment is always good instead of artificial and chemical medicines.
I am using parasite detox to cleanse my stomach. anyone help. is it good for health.
How are you feeling after your doctor prescribed you that medicine for parasites?  Any changes at all?
Business woman2
did you just take the para cleanse?
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals