Partial Hysterectomy

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Partial Hysterectomy

im 39 years old i had a partial hysterectomy five years ago. I have two blood test and two urine test both neg. I have two ultrasound neg. But im peeing alot and my stomach con. to grow. i have read of women who are pregnant and there baby is attached to the liver another to her bowel and they are fine. I need help.
The odds of being pregnant after negative blood tests and two ultrasounds are slim to none. Abdominal pregnancies are few and far in-between, and very few survive, due to the fact that the baby doesn't survive well outside of the uterus. It needs the lining for support and to grow. If you were pregnant, your body will still have to be producing HCG, and an abdominal is nothing more than a form of Ectopic pregnancy, so it would still pick it up. You could have a phantom pregnancy where your body is imagining that it is, or there could be something else.
I to have had a partial hysterectomy, and I am  having all of the symptoms of being pregnant.  This has been going on now for 3 months.  I have dileverd 3 kids, and with my last 2 all of my urine and blood test came up negative.  I was not producing enough HCG for the test to pick up.  I had an ultrasound done with my last 2, and I was 4 months pregnant.  How can that be?
I am 45, and for the past 31/2 months, I have had all the symptoms of  being pregnant, and I have felt movement. I look like I am 4 months pregnant, and I have gained 8lbs.   I had a partial hysterectomy in 2007 which left my ovaries, tubes, cervix.  I have had 2 urine test and one blood test all negative.  I was also give a pelvic ultrasound, which was negative.  I have delivered 3 children and with my last two, I did not produce enough HCG to have a positive pregnancy test.  I was 4 months pregnant before I found out, and that was due to an ultrasound.  I have read about a woman carrying a baby outsided of her uterus.  Is it possible for me to be pregnant?  I have completed a series of blood work.  My hormone level is normanl, I am not going through menopaus, not bladder, or kidney infection.  My ovaries are fine.  What could it be?  I am on my way to see a gastro doctor next.
KTowne commented on renae176's status
1 hr ago
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
1 hr ago
KTowne Definitely starting to feel... Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals