Pcos wants to get pregnant
My boyfriend and I are trying to have a baby I have pcos we have been trying for about 6 months now to get pregnant but lately I have been very moody tired can cry at the drop of a hat , also. I know  this is tmi  but have a lot of discharged like wayyyy more than normal .  I don't get my period at all due to my pcos .   I'm not sure what to think I don't wanna get my hopes up .  Anyone out there able to help me out ?
These can be the symptoms of pregnancy. To confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests. If it comes negative then other causes of delayed periods should be explored.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.