Pea size bumps on my cervix
Recently I discovered two pea size bumps on my cervix. Something I have never felt before. Due to being concerned after finding them I couldn't help but check a few times just to be sure I wasn't nuts. On maybe the 3rd time checking one of the bumps felt smaller, they felt the same size prior to. When I took my finger out there was a small amount of blood on it. It made me wonder if one of the bumps had popped, since it was smaller and still is. I called my OB and he suggested I go to the ER since it was the weekend. The ER basically stole my $50. All the Dr. did was a visual exam and when asked regarding an internal exam stated they are not OBs and don't do them. He further stated my cervix looked normal except for some irritation. Other than a littel bit of discomfort the last two times during sex (kind of like my vaginal canal was shorter) I have no other symptoms. I plan on calling Mon. for an appt., however, has anyone ever experienced this type of thing? Needless to say I am still quite concerned. I am 45, almost 46 and have never had an abnormal Pap. I also have never had any children, just one miscarriage 7 yrs ago, I just could not get pregnant.

Would appreciate any comments?  Thanks!  
Will advise what my Dr. has to say.
Little lumps on your cervix are completely normal. They are called nabothian cysts and most women have them. They may go away on their own, or change size, but generally they're there forever. Nothing to worry about - but definitely don't poke and prod at them ;o)
Soory to hear about your ER visit.  I avoid that place like crazy, they just get you in and out and tell you to see your regular Dr., but you were advised to go there so I can see why you are so upset. I have never checked my cervix, so I honestly ahve no clue, but I did have an abnormal pap about 2 years ago, went in and had a colposcopy and biopsy and had to go back for cryo treatment.  In that short time I develped a couple of polyps which grew fast on my cervix.  They were never tested though, they just removed them with all of the other abnormal cells.  Could just be a growth like that.  I wouldn't stress too much, just see your Dr. on Monday as quick as they can get you in, for your own piece of mind.  Good luck.