Pea sized hard bump next to vaginal opening

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

so i have a hard pea sized lump next to the opening of my vagina. i am freaked out because a couple of weeks ago i noticed a small bump next to my vaginal opening but it just felt like a pimple and it went away within 2 days so i never went to the doctor for it. two days ago though i noticed a bump in the same exact spot. then yesterday i felt it again and it was bigger and harder than before. today it is about the same size as yesterday. it hurts to the touch and sometimes when i walk or sit and my underwear rubs against it, but the pain is only a mild irritation its not intolerable. i looked at it and it just looks like a red lump. there hasnt been any discharge or anything like that but it feels like it might be puss filled or something like that. i am a complete virgin the most i have ever even done is made out so im pretty sure its not an std. i think i am going to schedule a doctors appointment if it doesnt get any better by tomorrow but does anyone have any advice or ideas on what it could be? anything would be appreciated im pretty worried!
It could be a scabeous cyst. Take a warm bath and soak in the water so that it will release the puss inside the bump and u will feel relief. If it doesnt go away after 3 baths then go to the doctor. I have the same problem & im a female.