Pea sized knot inside labia

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Pea sized knot inside labia

I found a small pea sized knot on the inside of the lip of my vagina, and was wondering if it was anything I should be worried about?  It doesn't hurt, it just bothers me to know that it is there.
i would keep an eye on it and if it begins to be larger in size go see a doctor. and if your so concerned about it go see your family doctor.
hey there. i had a pea-sized knot in my labia too. it was there for about a week and a half. then, it mysteriously disapeared. my doc told me that it was justa non-harmful virus and it is nothing to worry about.
I have a knot right inside my vigina (vagina) and it hurts every once in a whilie i have had one before but it went away! what is it?