Pea sized white painful lump inside vagina
I have had a small lump just inside my vagina. At first it wasn't painful and didn't bother me. Now it has grown a small amount and is white. It is very hard and now painful. I tried to squeeze it but it hurt so I stopped. I don't have any discharges or smells. I'm really worried and can't go to the doctor right now. I'm worried it might go away before I get the chace to go. I have looked at pictures or all STD's and I can't see any similarities with what I have. Please help!
It sounds like you have a pimple.Pimples do form in this area.Try sitz baths,with half a teaspoon of vinegar.If it is not better by Wednesday,you will have to go to the dodctor,the doctor will pop it and let it drain.Take care of your self.
If it is white, I don't think it's a pimple. It sounds like either a cyst or a wart.

If it's below the surface of the skin, it is probably a cyst.  Unfortnately, it might continue to grow and cause more pain.. it will need to be drained by your doctor if it doesn't go away on its own.

If it is a wart, you will need to have it burned off. A wart "there" will look similar to wart anywhere else so you should be able to tell.
Does a wart have a crusty top to it? I looked up pictures because I have never seen a wart. The bump I have is very smooth and it looks like it has more of a clear fluid inside of it.
it could also be a boil, if it is a boil it will probably get bigger and more painful before it ripens.....only when it ripens and comes to a head can you burst it.  Or your doctor can drain it.
We're not doctors here but what I would recommend is, for the next week:
1. Keep the area clean. In other words, do not touch it. Don't wear tight fitting clothes, wear cotton underwear. Avoid all irritants like feminine spray.
2. Apply an antibiotic ointment (found in the first aid department of your local store).
3. Stop squeezing it.

After doing all these things, if it is continuing to worsen, you'll need to get it checked out. And you should not try to "pop" it on your own - you could give yourself a bad infection.
Absolutely stop squeezing and go show it to a doctor.
It may also be an ingrown hair!
Thanks to everyone who commented. My boyfriend and I have been so worried and are waiting until Weds. for my Doctor appointment. After all the comments I found a website that shows so many picutres of what a cyst looks like. I feel confident that everything will be okay and am very appreciative of all the comments. I would have stayed up the whole night worrying. Thank You!