Peeling of vagina
Ok, I started my period a few months ago.  Ever since then, my vagina has been really itchy.  I took a mirror and looked, and white flaky skin was peeling off.  I'm only 13 and really confused.  I don't wanna talk about to my mom because its embarrassing to me.  I just don't know what to do.  I've never had sex,and never used any tampons. Please help me.
Perhaps you've developed a yeast infection. They're very common in women. Some women get them every time they have to take an antibiotic because the med throws their system out of balance. But you won't know for sure unless you mention it to someone and get checked. No one's going to think badly of you. It's just another little quirk to being female.
Flaky and peeling under pubic hair I haven't been sexually active for about 6 To 7 months I just had my son September 13 and maybe a week or so after I started having this symptom I'm scared I never had this before Help
I've had the same problem but I soon realized it was from the pads I was using. I changed pad brands and the peeling and itchiness went right away. Lol somewhat of a "diaper rash". But try over-the-counter ointments like A&D, or you can use vasaline.