Peeling skin on the vagina????

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Peeling skin on the vagina????

Might sound freaky.. But here's the deal. Me and my boyfriend had sex just yesterday and I came home and noticed that my skin on my vagina like the enterance up to the clot was peeling now I think that it may be from when he put it in me I wasn't wet what so ever and it did hurt alot. The only way I can describe the skin is like when you have chapped lips and you peel off the dry skin and it's in little sections? Is this normal?
It can just be that how you said your vagina wasnt mosit enough and he rough it in. Which can cause tearing which can turn into scabbing up
Yeahh that's all u thought it was it didn't worry me because it just made sence lol it's cleared up now it didn't scab just peel kinda thanks for writing back though :) <3 xx
mines is doing that to but i put petroleum jelly on it and it cools it but the skin looks like its peeling and  have you went to the doctor for something like this because i am very afraid
Did you have it for a few days after? Because that's my problem. I thought it was just extra discharge At first, but it scraped off with my nails in the shower. Sounds gross, but that's the only way I could get it off.  And it's all the way up by my clitoris, and on the inner part of my labia.
Hey, I'm new to this. But I'm experiencing the same thing. No itching or burning when I pee, but I had a foursome the other night. And now I notice some peeling, and some discharge. It smells different than normal discharge. Could it be the condoms or that I didn't use lube when I probably should have?