Pelvic Adhesions/Scar Tissue
I had a patial hysterectomy in 2006 due fibroids, cysts, endometriosis, and scar tissue.  The scar tissue had wrapped itself around my intestine so a general surgeon had to be called in to carefully remove the scar tissue. Five hours in surgery for something I thought would be a simple proedure. I went to the ER in 2010 for stomach pain. An US was done and they found a large mass (about the size of newborn baby's head) on my left side.  Back to surgery I go to remove the large mass and my left ovary.  Because I want to hold on to my right ovary badly (can't do hormone therapy because it triggers the worst migraines), my doctor recommended that I have a yearly US along with my well woman's.  Of course, I didn't return because I was scared of what would be founf but the pain forced me into my gyn's office.  During the well woman's all she could fel was scar tissue.  Had my US which showed 2 cysts (the size of oranges and a small mass) on the right side.  Although I have a lot of pain on the right, the worst pain comes from my left side.  The dr knows scar tissue is there but doesn't want to go back in because it contiues to grow back.  My question, is there really a cure or a medical solution for pelvic adhesions?

My dr also told me that she put some kind of mesh on the surgical site that's suppose to keep it from growing but that has not helped.
Adhesion formation can cause a sharp pulling sensation which may be severe in intensity. To rule out any adhesion formation, you may need diagnostic laparoscopy as last resort. If adhesions are formed then apart from diagnostic laparoscopy you may need adhesion breakage during laparoscopic procedure itself.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.