Pelvic Calcifications
For the past five months, I have been having flank pain on my right side.  When I first told my PCP, he ordered an ultrasound of my gall bladder, which turned up normal.  Recently, I went back to him because it was still hurting and he ordered a RUQ CT scan, to include the kidneys and liver.  This came back as abnormal, with noted pelvic calcifications and bilateral ovarian cysts.  There was also some dialation to my right ureter and it was noted that my left ureter was more visible than my right.  My PCP then referred me to a urologist.  Given my hx of repeated kidney infections, hematuria, and ongoing flank pain, she ordered an IVP and a pelvic ultrasound.  Also, my urinalysis showed blood on the test strip.  According to the latest results, both my ultrasound and the IVP came back as normal.  What else could be causing this pain?  And why are there calcifications?  Is this indicative of a future problem or is it something I'm going to have to live with?  I honestly don't care what the answer is, just so that I know that I'm not ignoring some potential problem or continuing to see a Dr. for something that nothing can be done about.  
Also...during the pelvic ultrasound (which was also done intravaginally), the rad tech noticed that my left ovary lies on top of my uterus...is this something that I should be concerned about or is this something that is just the way that I'm made.

Thank you for your time

Amber