Women's Health Community
Pelvic Pain after SEx
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pelvic Pain after SEx

I am a 25 year old mother of two (a four year old and a five year old) I had a miscarraige (miscarriage) in 2001 at four and half months along. I had not had sex for the past 3 and half years till couple weeks ago (three weeks) For the past week at least I have been having very sharp pains in my pelvic area going up to my stomach area. I feel very quesy, light headed, and in pain. I also havent been feeling like eating much! This only happens after I have had sexual intercourse and its only with one man and we have both been checked for STDs and anything else that might be there. I havent taken a pregnancy test yet cause its only been three weeks. I have been told by two doctors a urologist and my obgyn that I have a tilted cervix. Pain medication isnt helping to even dull the pain either!
What could be causing these problems and how could i fix it~!