Pelvic hernia
Vmp
About 3 weeks ago I noticed a squishy bulge in my pelvic area near my bikini line -  it didn't hurt and still doesnt  so I 
Went to the docs today he thinks it's a hernia - it's not a lymph node or tumor like - says i was probably born with it and the pressure of carrying a baby made it budge out. He doesn't see it as a problem - he said that if it starts to bother me or get bigger he will MRI it and remove it but he doesn't seem that likely....

I am 8 months pp and not over weight

Has anyone experienced this?
Vmp
?
Vmp
TIA
Vmp
??
I'm sorry you haven't had a response yet. This forum has so many posts they get lost really fast. I can't say I ever personally experienced this, but my SIL did. She had surgery for it maybe 7 months ago. Bit longer I think actually. Anyways, according to her it's not bad. It just got bothersome so her doctor opted to fix it. She's not overweight either, and is 27 with a 2 year old. For her they made a low incision near her...bikini line? I assume it's called and just fixed it. She was up and moving the same day. If you're uncomfortable with what your doctor said or want it to be actually confirmed, have him do addition testing and see if they can pinpoint it.