Pelvic pain and pressure
This morning I was standing in the kitchen and had sudden sharp shooting pain in my lower left pelvic area,
then when i went to the bathroom the pressure hurt in all of my lower pelvis almost like labour, im not pregnant that i know of, but have had 2 kids prior so i know what the feeling is.Anyways, when i sit i feel sharp shootingpains up into my bottom, ive had 2 bowel movements yesterday, so no consitpation, the pain has subsided but the pressure when i pee is still there, doesnt feel like a blatter infection either.Im 19 what could possibly be wrong?
Hello Nolan,

I am sorry to hear about your acute pain. I really think this is not related to chronic pain and you should be seen by a physician.

Bladder and kidney infections do not always "feel" the same. I went into ER last fall with extreme acute back pain. Their immediate diagnosis before any imaging was done was kidney stones. I have had stones at least eight, nine time in the past and I was convinced it was not the same "feeling" as previous episodes.

Well after a CT Scan I was diagnosed with a huge stone. They were correct. So I would not rule out that you could have a kidney or bladder infection. But again only your physician can give you a definite answer.

It's possible that this could be an issue with your spine but in my opinion there should be other symptoms. So best to have it checked out.

Best of luck to you.
Tuck