Period 2 times in 1 month (NOT PREGNAET) any help.....
Hello!
I have no health ins.. I need to ask any medical professional is it normal to have two periods in one month? I have them every 28 days for 6-7 days. I did as normal and then 10 days later had a light red patch then the next day brown 5 day bleeding. I am not pregnet 100%. Husband has had that tooken care of 3 years ago. So 100% not that. If it helps I am 28 (not menopaulse), I have 3 health kids and no problems from past. 100% positve husband and I are faithful (no other partners for 9 years). Any help would be great! Thank you before hand.
I really wouldn't worry about it as long as it doesn't keep happening. Brown blood is old blood so your body was just getting rid of some stuff that didn't come out during your period.
You don't usually get 2 periods a month when pregnancy occurs, you get 0, so you wouldn't need to worry about that.
hi! i have two period in one month... im just 13yrs~old(no boyfriend since birth... no boys with in the house) i have a period when it's january/8/10,and now i have again! it's start yesterday (january/25/10)
i don't know why...
is this normal?
(i started to have period when i was 12)
my mom said it's just an adjustment during my teen times she said the cycle of mine is changing  it's cycle..
is this true?