Period Abnormalities????
Okay, so for the past year since I ran out of my birth control; my period has been going on continuously once in a while it will stop from time to time, but it will come back for a month or two. I will get a brown discharge mixed in with my blood and just recently I have been starting to get a lot of blood clots. The major problem is that I have no health insurance and I cannot afford to go to a doctor. I have been very scared that it will affect my future. I want to have kids, but now I'm starting to wonder if I will even be able to have kids. Can someone please explain to me what is wrong with me, even a guess would be enough for me? I'm getting married in July and my fiance and I have talked about going on his insurance after we are married so the soonest I will get to see a doctor is August.
Do they have a Planned Parenthood in your area?  Totally worth looking into.  They are in every major city and provide free exams and birth control for women.  That is really what you need to do.  If you are bleeding non stop, that's an issue.  You need to either save the money to go to a doctor or seek out the help of a clinic or Planned Parenthood.  good luck